Monday, April 2, 2007

at least 16 times...

Brian says I have to post everyday for this to be a real blog--but unless you want to hear about how many times I peed today this just isn't a daily thing...

Today marks 105 days left to go! Of course I don't actually expect this little guy to be perfectly on time--his daddy's always early and mommy's always late--we'll see who he takes after!

It's been a pretty eventful week...we had to cancel our Vermont plans to visit Mandy and Mike =( due to some serious pain from God trying to widen my hips even more! We'll be heading to the Boro instead (a much shorter drive) Then we'll head over to Messiah to see Pat run and celebrate both his and Brian's birthdays.

Luke/Noah is still quite a kicker and continues to be more and more active in the evening/night. When I'm awake, I swear I could stare at my stomach and watch him move for hours. He's about 14 inches long and 1.5lbs now and starting to fill out. If he has hair, it's there now and all colored and everything. He just becomes more and more "real" everyday--I can't believe there's a whole person growing inside me!!!!!


1 comment:

Suzy Leonard said...

Les, You are so stinkin cute! I'm totally loving it! -Suzy